Category: Mobile Browsers
Don’t forget that you will receive points for asking/answering questions and can redeem them for cool prizes.
- How many browsers do you have installed on your system?
- Have you ever tried blogging?
- Is Firefox doomed?
- How to disable automatic Opera tab stacking?
- What is your favorite feature in the current Opera 11 Beta ?
- What you think about Opera 11 beta ?
- What is your favorite Opera extension?
- Create new buttons in Opera ?
- How many of YOU are using Opera browser as default on desktop?
- Have you ever ask a site to “Open the Web” (ask it to stop block Opera or oither browsers) ?
- What is your favorite Opera feature ?
- Did you tried PaleMoon Project ?
- Should Adobe add sandboxing (protected mode) to Flash Player and Shockwave Player like they did for Adobe Reader x ?
Exposes all sorts of weird data.
Mozilla team has conducted a survey that aims to learn more about the user browsing habits.
About the survey
Test duration: 7 days
Test type: Global
Versions covered: Firefox 3.5 and Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4 Beta
Data submission: 527,817 test sets submitted in November 2010.
Brings more goodies to the table.
Earlier this month, Microsoft has revealed the very first information about the upcoming Silverlight 5 release.
According to “The Future of Microsoft Silverlight” web site, Silverlight 5 will introduce more than 40 new features, including developer productivity improvements as well as huge boost in the video quality and performance.
Key new features:
Just a minor update here, until the end of 2010, you will earn more activity points on the ask.favbrowser.com web site.
100 points for registration
10 points for asking a question
15 points for the best answer
3 points for selecting the best answer
3 points for answering a question
1 point for a daily visit
Don’t forget. You can redeem points for a bunch of cool prizes, so head over to ask.favbrowser.com and pick your Christmas gift right now.
All right, it’s the last month of 2010 and a good time to check the browser market share numbers from the previous month. Let’s begin, shall we?
While Microsoft is working on a new version of web browser, Internet Explorer continues to lose its market share, going down from 59.18% to 58.44% (0.74 point decrease).
With no Firefox 4 Final release this year, Mozilla’s browser continues the downtrend, spiking down from 22.83% to 22.76% (0.07 point decrease).
Good news, this week Opera Software has finished and released the Final version of Opera Mobile 10.1 for Symbian/S60 devices.
However, before downloading, be sure to check a list of known issues here.
Furthermore, company has also announced the availability of Opera Mini 5.1 Beta 2 for Series 60 platform, offering lots if improvements and bug fixes.
• Microsoft Caught Cheating in the Sunspider Benchmark
Oh boy, here we go again.