Category: Mobile Browsers
Good news for all you 2D haters, the upcoming LG Optimus 3D cell phone will save you from sorrow as it includes the world’s first augmented reality 3D browser called Wikitude. Although not many details are known, it’s not a long wait since LG plans to launch the beast this summer.
Thankfully, it will not require any glasses.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Opera
- April, 2011: Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera – Down
- Mozilla Defies the Department of Homeland Security
- Creator Of jQuery Leaves Mozilla
- How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4
- How to Activate Autocomplete in Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 14, 15 And 16 Planned This Year
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better
- Opera Dragonfly 1.0 Released
- Download Opera 11.50 Alpha
- RockMelt Now With Quiet Mode, Localized Search & Chromium 11
- Give Away: How to Create Web Browser Theme
- Google Chrome Blocks Java
- Download Firefox 4.0.1
- Firefox 5 to Receive Huge Performance Improvements
- Download Google Chrome 11 Final
- Hilarious Internet Explorer Video
- Firefox Aurora Lacks Users
- Weekly Browsers Recap + Bonus Links, April 25th
- Firefox 4 Tops 100 Million Downloads
- Microsoft Starts Bug Warnings For Third Parties
- Mozilla Introduces New Channel Structure for Firefox
- Google Chrome Theme for Firefox 4
- Google Chrome Has 120 Million Users
- Chrome Called Out By FTC Over Do Not Track
- Opera: Disable Auto Image Fit to Screen / Pictures Resizing
- Safari to Receive Do Not Track Feature
- Maxthon Theme for Firefox 4
- Block Visitors That Block Ads?
- Google Chrome Has 120 Million Users
- Opera 11.10 Final Bugs
- Mozilla and Opera Mock Microsofts Native HTML5 Claims
- Download Silverlight 5 Beta
- IE10 and Windows Vista? Forget It
- Dear Opera, How Do I Open This Tab?
- Firefox 5 Tweaks Tab Close and Auto Resize
- RockMelt Beta 2 Out Now
- Flock Is Dead
- Download Internet Explorer 10 Platform Preview 1
- Download Opera 11.10 Final
- Opera: Show Full Site Thumbnails (Old Speed Dial)
- Opera Turbocharges Opera Turbo
- Do You Like Us On Facebook Yet?
- Firefox 5 Supposedly Coming Out On the 21st of June
- The European Commission, Browser Choice, and Fair Play
- Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Firefox 4 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- March, 2011: Firefox, Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer – Down
- Mozilla Names Slow Extensions
- Google Chrome to Receive Scrolling Tabs
- Google Chrome to Improve Security
- Google Chrome Cookies
- The Story of Opera Employee
- Download Opera 11.10 RC
- CycleBlob: WebGL Lightcycle Game
- How Would You Change FavBrowser?
- FavBrowser.com v3 Launched
Now here is something for the cheerleaders.
Web site compression technology, Opera Turbo, has just received a significant upgrade which will certainly improve your browsing experience.
Thanks to WebP compression, JPEG images not only do look better now but also take less time to load (see picture above).
- The History of Web Browsers (Picture)
- IE9 vs. Firefox 4 vs. Google Chrome 10 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
- Internet Explorer 10: Microsoft Immersive Browser
- CrashIE.com Is a Scam
- IE9 to Firefox 4 Comparisons Are Misleading
- Best Video of 2011
- How Would You Change Safari?
- Opera: Remove/Hide Blue Dots
- Opera: Show Full Address Bar and Hide Web Button
- Why Opera Is My Default Web Browser
- Hate When This Happens (Picture)
- Typical April Fools Day
Even though it’s April Fools Day, there has been some interesting information floating around about the upcoming (possibly IE10) web browser from Microsoft called Immersive Browser.
Before you dismiss this info as yet another joke, here is what you need to know: MS has uploaded the Windows 8 M2 (Milestone 2) build to its partners on Microsoft Connect a couple of days ago. Now obviously, once you share something with quite a few people, there is a high probability of a leak and OS screenshots (and that’s exactly what happened).