Category: Mobile Browsers
Assuming your web browsers curiosity is through the roof and you have a plenty of time to dedicate, here is a useful web page to try.
Taligarsiel.com includes thousands upon thousands lines of text to explain (mostly) everything you ever wanted to know about the web browsers, from rendering engines to the structure itself.
Furthermore, it covers four major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- Microsoft Labels WebGL A Fundamental, Unacceptable Security Risk
- Dangerous WebGL Flaws Haunt Chrome and Firefox
- Google Chrome Stable, Beta Channel Updates
- Google Chrome Beta Channel Update
- Offline Google Docs starts playing peek-a-boo
- Google bypasses admin controls with latest Chrome IE
- Chrome OS Beta Channel Update
- Apple iPad Safari users must pay to read New York Post
- Opera Allows Bookmark Sync With Windows Phone 7
- Facebook Is Taking A Special Interest In RockMelt’s Social Browser
- Deep Shot transfers open websites from desktop to mobile, sans wizardry
- Windows SkyDrive Says Sayonara To Silverlight, Embraces HTML5
- Channel Switcher Dropped From Firefox
- How To “Fix” Firefox Memory Leaks
- Download Firefox 6 Aurora
- Download Google Chrome 12 Final
- French Exam? Use Google Chrome (Pic)
- Will It Blend? Chrome Notebook
- Apple Safari 5.1 Details
- Download Dolphin Browser HD 5.0 Final
- Nook Touch Web Browser
Download not required.
If you own the new Barnes & Noble Nook Touch and are up for some grayscale Internet experience, then we have some good news for you.
Turns out, the popular handheld device has an experimental web browser, which allows you to access various web pages just by typing the URL into the search bar.
Even if browsing not as smooth as the butter, it’s still a nice surprise to all the Nook users.
- May, 2011: Firefox, Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Opera – Down
- Internet Explorer 10 Screenshots And Video
- Google To Discontinue Firefox 3.5, Internet Explorer 7 and Safari 3 Support
- French Exam? Use Google Chrome (Pic)
- China Web Boycott
- Download Opera 11.50 Beta
Removes annoying ads.
After few weeks of testing, an alternative browser for Android, Dolphin Browser HD 5.0 took off its Beta tag and has been released as the 5.0.1 Final.
As you might expect, version 5.0 includes a great list of changes, including:
- Internet Explorer Crash (Picture)
- Internet Explorer 9 On Windows Phone 7 Mango
- Cookie Hijacking Vulnerability In Internet Explorer
- View YouTube 3D Videos With Firefox And GeForce
- Download Firefox 5 Beta
- Firefox Gets about:permissions For More Privacy Control
- Google And Mozilla Start Debate Over Address Bar
- First Chrome OS Desktop PC To Ship In July
- Offline Support For Gmail In Chrome Stops Today
- Google Chrome 13 Can Hide The URL Bar
- Google Chrome: Lady Gaga
- Download Opera Mini 6 For iPhone And iPad
With yesterday’s Windows Phone Mango reveal, Microsoft has also detailed some of the upcoming Internet Explorer 9 features and changes.
According to Joe Belfiore, corporate vice president and director of Windows Phone Program Management, IE9 Mobile has the very same rendering engine that is also used in the PC version of Internet Explorer 9.
Soundtrack not included.
The latest and greatest version of the Opera Mini web browser for the Apple devices has been just released and can be downloaded via iTunes.
As you might have noticed from the video above, Opera Mini 6 includes a new skin and redesigned menus that should improve the user experience.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Internet Explorer 6
- WordPress Kills Internet Explorer 6 Support
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari And Possibly Opera Affected By Memory Leak
- Google Chrome, Firefox: Block Specific Sites With LeechBlock And StayFocusd
- Firefox 3.5 To Be Killed Off Soon
- Download Opera 11.11
- Test Linux In Your Web Browser
- WebGL: iOS RAGE
- TermKit: A WebKit Based, Modern Command Line Interface
- Who Here Is Getting A Chromebook?