Category: Mobile Browsers
Adobe has released an experimental technology codenamed Wallaby which is designed to convert Flash (FLA) to HTML files.
Although not all features are yet supported, it’s a welcomed step forward.
Wallaby is free to use, so if you want to give it a try, here is a download link.
It looks like Nintendo has decided to change the gears as its latest handheld console called Nintendo 3DS will no longer feature the Opera web browser that was previously announced for DS, DSi and Wii devices.
Instead, it will rely on NetFront which is also used by Sony’s PSP devices.
- February, 2011 – Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari Share Up; Firefox, Opera – Down
- Web Browsers Usage By Country
- How Would You Change Internet Explorer?
- IE6 Countdown
- Download Firefox 3.6.14 And 3.5.17
- 19 Chrome Bugs Fixed in Preparation for Pwn2Own Hacking Contest
- Safari Adopts WebKit2
- Download Opera with Hardware Acceleration
- Opera 11.10 to Include Password Synchronization
- Download Firefox 4 Beta 12
- Big Change Coming to Google Chrome
- CTRL+F in Google Chrome Is Awesome
- Opera 11.10 Upgrades Speed Dial
- Opera Software Q4 2010 Financial Results
- How Would You Change Opera?
- Firefox 4 Final for Android Coming Soon
- Interview with Jon Von Tetzchner
- Web Inspector, Now with CSS Tracking
- Disqus Is Back
With the upcoming desktop browser release, Mozilla Foundation also plans to ship the Final version of Firefox 4 for Android in few weeks.
Furthermore, during an interview at the Mobile World Congress, Mozilla’s vice president of products, Jay Sullivan said that there will be about 150 mobile add-ons available during the launch.
Nokia N900 users shouldn’t be worried too as Firefox 4 Mobile will be available for devices running Maemo operating system as well.
Jay Sullivan has also commented on much anticipated Firefox 5 build, which according to him:
Will be a much quicker release cycle but it will have fewer features, but it will be more agile and more reactive to the issues that are facing the market.
- IE9 RC: 2 Million Downloads
- Majority Of Web Browsers Are Unpatched
- Director of Firefox Leaves Mozilla
- Firefox 5 First Look
- Firefox 4 RC1 Coming Next Week
- Taking a Look at the New Google Chrome 10 Beta
- Gmail Now Uses Chrome’s Built-In Viewer To Open PDFs
- Introducing Google Chrome Web Search Blocklist Extension
- Download Opera 11.10
- Opera 11.10 Coming
- Windows Phone Internet Explorer 9 Mobile vs. Safari
- Opera Mini for iPad