Category: Mobile Browsers
With the upcoming desktop browser release, Mozilla Foundation also plans to ship the Final version of Firefox 4 for Android in few weeks.
Furthermore, during an interview at the Mobile World Congress, Mozilla’s vice president of products, Jay Sullivan said that there will be about 150 mobile add-ons available during the launch.
Nokia N900 users shouldn’t be worried too as Firefox 4 Mobile will be available for devices running Maemo operating system as well.
Jay Sullivan has also commented on much anticipated Firefox 5 build, which according to him:
Will be a much quicker release cycle but it will have fewer features, but it will be more agile and more reactive to the issues that are facing the market.
- IE9 RC: 2 Million Downloads
- Majority Of Web Browsers Are Unpatched
- Director of Firefox Leaves Mozilla
- Firefox 5 First Look
- Firefox 4 RC1 Coming Next Week
- Taking a Look at the New Google Chrome 10 Beta
- Gmail Now Uses Chrome’s Built-In Viewer To Open PDFs
- Introducing Google Chrome Web Search Blocklist Extension
- Download Opera 11.10
- Opera 11.10 Coming
- Windows Phone Internet Explorer 9 Mobile vs. Safari
- Opera Mini for iPad
Don’t forget that you can receive points for asking/answering questions and redeem them for cool prizes.
- Web-browser battle: which are you using and why?
- Suggest some skin/theme for firefox, opera, chrome?
- Why does Opera fail to grab a good per cent of user base like IE/Firefox/Chrome?
- What was the first browser you ever used?
- Help to Disable Panel While Checking Feeds?
Hardware acceleration supported.
Thanks, RamaSubbu SK!
- Download Internet Explorer 9 RC
- Firefox 5, 6 and 7 Coming in 2011
- Firefox 5 with Windows 64 Bit Support Coming
- Download Firefox 4 Beta 11
- Firefox Ignores Font Family?
- Firefox Borrows Google’s Chrome Update Procedure
- Opera: 100 000 000 Mobile Users
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.2 Final
- CSS Checkbox Styling Nightmare (Pic)
- HTML5: Framerate Fest
Updates are coming.
Opera Software has just announced that more than 100 000 000 mobile users now use Opera web browser on their cell phones.
That’s not all! In the official Choose Opera blog post, it was revealed that all Opera Mini and Opera Mobile versions will receive updates later this year.
Yes, even Symbian or Windows Mobile builds.
• Microsoft to Reveal Internet Explorer Mobile Plans
During the CES, one of the audience members has asked Microsoft’s Dean…