• Internet Explorer 9 UI Screenshot, Features
Out of all potential IE9 “leaks” and concepts, this one is definitely the most plausible.
• Internet Explorer 9 Launching on September 15th
IE team has just announced the launch of Internet Explorer 9 Beta that will take place in San Francisco on September 15th.
• July, 2010 – Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari Share Up; Firefox, Chrome – Down
As we enter August, it is time to yet again, check the latest market share numbers.
Mozilla Labs has released a Firefox heat map which provides a great insight, revealing more information about daily browser functions usage.
Obviously, the most popular elements are: location bar, back and reload buttons, scroll vertical bar as well as search bar.
• Leaked IE9 Screenshots: Download Manager, Speed Dial
Earlier this week, Microsoft has confirmed Internet Explorer 9 Public Beta launch for September.
• Internet Explorer 9 to be the Fastest and Safest Web Browser
Microsoft’s Chief Operating Officer, Kevin Turner has made a bold statement, saying that Internet Explorer 9 will not only be the safest…
• Firefox 3.6.8 Released
Recently Mozilla has released one more update for Firefox 3.6.x branch web browser that fixes 1 bug.
• Mozilla Bumps Cash Rewards for Security Vulnerabilities Reports
In what appears to be a great benefit for Firefox users, Mozilla has recently bumped its cash rewards salary from mere $500 to $3000.
Just a week ago, Mozilla has significantly increased its cash rewards for security vulnerability reports, from mere $500 to $3,000.
Turns out, Google has also decided to increase its maximum reward salary to $3,133.7 USD.
In addition, company is “very likely” to pay such amount for all critical vulnerability reports.
Thanks to Blake for the news tip.
• Firefox Home App Approved by Apple
Few weeks ago, Mozilla has submitted Firefox Home to Apple’s App Store and today, it was finally approved.