• Internet Explorer 9 to be the Fastest and Safest Web Browser
Microsoft’s Chief Operating Officer, Kevin Turner has made a bold statement, saying that Internet Explorer 9 will not only be the safest…
• Firefox 3.6.8 Released
Recently Mozilla has released one more update for Firefox 3.6.x branch web browser that fixes 1 bug.
• Mozilla Bumps Cash Rewards for Security Vulnerabilities Reports
In what appears to be a great benefit for Firefox users, Mozilla has recently bumped its cash rewards salary from mere $500 to $3000.
• AdBlock for Google Chrome Now Blocks Ads
The latest version of Google Chrome extension called AdBlock is now able to not only hide ads, but also prevent them from downloading at all.
• Opera Mobile 10.1 Labs for Maemo Released
As Opera Software prepares the next version of Opera Mobile, company has just announced the availability of version 10.1 Labs for Maemo devices.
• Critical Safari Vulnerability Discovered
There appears to be a major security hole in Safari 4 and 5 web browsers.
- Microsoft: IE8 barred 1 billion malware downloads
- Solve Internet Explorer 8 Crashes
- Next Beta of Firefox 4 Delayed a Few Days
- Dell KACE Secure Browser: a virtualized Firefox
- Mozilla’s Full-screen API proposal
- Chrome 6: What made the cut and what missed it
- Early Birds Will Dig Chrome Canary
- Twippera for Opera
- Minor Opera Mini Server Update
- Browser war: iPhone 3gs vs Windows Phone 7
- AMD Announces OpenGL ES 2.0, WebGL Driver
- A HTML5 game: Entanglement
Thanks to beelzebub and Nox for links.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism carrier back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.