Good news for Windows Phone 7 users.
The application called Chrome to WP7 can now not only send links from Google Chrome, but also Internet Explorer 8 and 9, Firefox, Opera and Safari web browsers.
A neat little app to save your time.
Just a minor update here, until the end of 2010, you will earn more activity points on the ask.favbrowser.com web site.
100 points for registration
10 points for asking a question
15 points for the best answer
3 points for selecting the best answer
3 points for answering a question
1 point for a daily visit
Don’t forget. You can redeem points for a bunch of cool prizes, so head over to ask.favbrowser.com and pick your Christmas gift right now.
Now here is something to try for a speed fanatics.
The Pale Moon Project is a highly optimized version of Firefox web browser made specifically for Windows OS.
According to the project authors, it outperforms Mozilla Firefox by up to 25% in the synthetic benchmarks. In addition, it disables ActiveX, ActiveX scripting, accessibility and parental control features. Therefore, if you require such things, The Pale Moon Project is not for you.
• Microsoft Caught Cheating in the Sunspider Benchmark
Oh boy, here we go again.
• HTML5: Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Google Chrome 8 vs. Firefox 4 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
Today, we test five most popular web browsers to find out…
• Shocker: Browser Ballot Screen Made Little to No Difference
When it comes to market share statistics, it looks like everyone’s…
- Is Flock better than Firefox or Google Chrome?
- What’s your favorite Firefox theme?
- Google Chrome password manager?
- How to make Opera Extension buttons visible?