Do you want to load Flash videos (or other plugins) only after you mouse click on them? Here is how, go to:
Preferences > Advanced > Content and check “Enable plug-ins only on demand”.
P.S. This method will only work in Opera 11 Alpha and above.
See opera:config for alternatives.
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?
- What is the first tabbed browser that you used?
- What is the current state of 3D in (upcoming) browsers?
- I tried firefox 4 and it crashed on installing and on starting. Any solutions?
- Why on earth was Safari introduced for Windows!! ?
- Silverlight for Opera?
• IE9 Beta: 6 Million Downloads in Two Weeks
Following 2 million downloads milestone on September 21st, Microsoft has…
Oh boy, here we go again…
Remember our early reported AutoFill security issue? Well, it looks like browser vulnerability was not properly patched, as your data can still be stolen.
Since it affects Safari 4 and 5 web browsers (including 5.0.5), here is a temporary fix:
Go to Preferences > AutoFill > AutoFill web forms and uncheck “Using info from my Address Book card”.
Would you like to test a new Opera Dragonfly UI? Here is how:
1. Type opera:config#DeveloperTools|DeveloperToolsURL in the address bar.
2. Change “Developer Tools URL” path to https://dragonfly.opera.com/app/stp-1/experimental/
3. Click Save (restart not required).
Thanks to “narzędzia warsztatowe” for the tip.