Category: Opera Software
• Internet Explorer 9 UI Screenshot, Features
Out of all potential IE9 “leaks” and concepts, this one is definitely the most plausible.
Today, Opera Software has reported Q2 2010 financial results. As you will see, results are mixed up, with total revenues down 2% (Q on Q) and 4% when comparing 1H vs 2H. On the other hand, desktop browser revenue has increased by 20-30%.
• Internet Explorer 9 Launching on September 15th
IE team has just announced the launch of Internet Explorer 9 Beta that will take place in San Francisco on September 15th.
• July, 2010 – Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari Share Up; Firefox, Chrome – Down
As we enter August, it is time to yet again, check the latest market share numbers.
• Leaked IE9 Screenshots: Download Manager, Speed Dial
Earlier this week, Microsoft has confirmed Internet Explorer 9 Public Beta launch for September.
Yesterday Opera Software has announced that on July 25, 2010, Opera Mini users have generated more than 1 billion page views.
Over the last few years, Opera Mini grew significantly, processing just about 100 million page views in June 2008, it now serves more than 910 million pages per day.
“Crossing one billion pages views in a day is further proof that people desire the best Internet experience, no matter where they live or what device they use.” said Jon von Tetzchner, the co-founder of Opera Software.
• Internet Explorer 9 to be the Fastest and Safest Web Browser
Microsoft’s Chief Operating Officer, Kevin Turner has made a bold statement, saying that Internet Explorer 9 will not only be the safest…
• Firefox 3.6.8 Released
Recently Mozilla has released one more update for Firefox 3.6.x branch web browser that fixes 1 bug.
• Mozilla Bumps Cash Rewards for Security Vulnerabilities Reports
In what appears to be a great benefit for Firefox users, Mozilla has recently bumped its cash rewards salary from mere $500 to $3000.
• Firefox Home App Approved by Apple
Few weeks ago, Mozilla has submitted Firefox Home to Apple’s App Store and today, it was finally approved.
• IE6 is “Safer” than Chrome or Opera
US Bank Chase has decided to stop supporting Opera and Chrome web browsers, implying security issues and low popularity.
• June, 2010 – Internet Explorer Gains Market Share; Firefox, Opera – Loses
As yet another month has passed by, it’s time to find out, how browsers market share has evolved over past 30 days.