Category: Opera Software
• HTML5: Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) vs. Google Chrome 8 vs. Firefox 4 vs. Opera 11 vs. Safari 5
Today, we test five most popular web browsers to find out…
• Shocker: Browser Ballot Screen Made Little to No Difference
When it comes to market share statistics, it looks like everyone’s…
Today, MeFeedia has released an interesting piece of information.
By using data from more than 33 000 different publishers, they revealed what appears to be a pretty significant growth of HTML5 playback.
According to report, numbers have doubled in the last 5 months and as of October 2010, 54% of H.264 videos are now available for playback in HTML5.
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
Today was a big day for Opera Software, as company held its Up North Web event.
- 71 million people use Opera Mini today
- 50 million people have installed Opera’s cross-platform desktop browser on their computers
- 20 million users around the world use Opera products on connected devices other than phones and computers, e.g. television sets.
- 140 million users total
- Opera welcomes 2 new users every second!
If you have missed today’s Up North Web event, here is your chance to see its webcast right now.
Just head over to the following site where you can find 4 videos from:
Håkon Wium Lie
Jon von Tetzchner
As well as some photos.