Developers, developers, developers.
The following update brings two new features (see below) and over 20 security related fixes:
- Web Audio API, enabling developers to use cool sound effects for their applications or games.
- Native Client, an open source technology, which allows C and C++ code execution inside the web browser.
The newest version of Maxthon has been released! Find below some of the new features and improvements that come with this update:
- Supported importing favorites from Chrome and Firefox.
- Supported skin developers customizing drop-down list of Address Bar.
- Increased the startup speed and the fluency of page viewing.
Enhanced the logic of data syncing.
- Supported HTML 5 feature: drag & drop to upload files in Skydrive and add attachments in Gmail.
Increased Webkit startup speed.
Added interface customization menu which supported customizing Tool Bar/Side Bar buttons and the browser’s interface.
- Optimized CPU usage in Ultra Mode.
- Increased the favorites menu first time popup speed.
Time management as its best. Updated on 9/16/2011.
More than 4 years ago, I’ve wrote about a few things you can do to save your time and boost your productivity. Some are still relevant and some are not. Seeing how this post still receives some attention, here is an updated version, which now includes Google Chrome and Maxthon web browsers as well as 2 additional features.
The world moves fast, don’t you think so? It’s time to learn some tips and tricks and do everything at the speed of light. So to begin with, here are 7 web browser features that will help you to save a lot of time. So, here we go. 7 web browser features to save your time.
Well, good news for Google Chrome users, there is such extension for you as well. In addition to displaying the mentioned notifications, this one will also play the chat sound for your convenience.
The Metro style (Immersive) version of Internet Explorer 10 is ditching plug-in support, Microsoft’s spokesman reported earlier today.
According to the software giant, during the 97,000 thousand sites study, they have found that as many as 62% of all those sites that currently use Adobe Flash already fall back to HTML5 video in case there is no such plugin installed.
A couple of days ago, Mozilla has released its first nightly build of Firefox Mobile (Fennec) for Android tablets, which according to developers has reached a functional stage and is good enough for collecting the feedback.
With the continuous Android growth, Mozilla is betting big on the Google’s mobile platform to keep Firefox momentum going. As far as Windows Phone goes, it’s unlikely to receive attention from Mozilla anytime soon.
Beats Internet Explorer 10 Platform Preview 2 in the Test262 test suite, fails against PP3.