Earlier this year, RAGE, the upcoming 3rd person shooter from the id Software (set for September release) has received an iOS version of the game.
- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final
If you are a fan of WebGL technology, then this gem is definitely worth checking out.
“3 Dreams of Black” by Rome is an interactive video made using WebGL which just shows you the possibilities amazing future of the web.
WebGL support is a must for your web browser, so in case you don’t use Google Chrome or Firefox, grab it now and open the following link.
Good news for all you 2D haters, the upcoming LG Optimus 3D cell phone will save you from sorrow as it includes the world’s first augmented reality 3D browser called Wikitude. Although not many details are known, it’s not a long wait since LG plans to launch the beast this summer.
Thankfully, it will not require any glasses.
The end is near.
After countless attempts, the almighty Sandbox has been bypassed by the French security company Vupen, which won the $15,000 cash prize just few months ago in the Pwn2Own contest for successfully hacking Safari web browser.
Although Google was unable to confirm such claim, the buzz is quickly spreading all over the Internet.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Opera
- April, 2011: Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera – Down
- Mozilla Defies the Department of Homeland Security
- Creator Of jQuery Leaves Mozilla
- How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4
- How to Activate Autocomplete in Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 14, 15 And 16 Planned This Year
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better
- Opera Dragonfly 1.0 Released
- Download Opera 11.50 Alpha
- RockMelt Now With Quiet Mode, Localized Search & Chromium 11
- Give Away: How to Create Web Browser Theme
Good news, the very first stable build of Opera Dragonfly has been just released and can be tested on your Opera web browser (desktop, mobile or even TV).
Just hit CTRL+Shift+I if you running Windows or Linux machine and ⌘ + ⌥ + if you are on Mac.
Opera Dragonfly offers a variety of features, including: