The latest Beta Channel build of Google Chrome (12.0.742.30 that is) has been released a couple of days ago and it’s worth checking out.
- The hardware accelerated 3D CSS support has been finalized and is now available in the following version.
- As reported earlier, by issuing warnings, Google Chrome now protects users from malicious file downloads
- More privacy control! Thanks to co-operation with Adobe, you can now delete Flash Local Shared Objects (LSO’s) directly from the Google’s Chrome settings page.
- Improved screen reader support, thanks to preliminary support for JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and other popular screen readers.
- Google Gears plug-in is now removed from the web browser.
That’s it for now.
Download it here.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism carrier back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.