Category: Web Developing
Here is an interesting take on WebGL + Audio API that was developed by Mozilla volunteers.
The whole demo world has been completed by using canvas element with a WebGL context while models, animations and 3D structures were created with Lightwave.
Visit demo page.
Few days ago, Opera Software has released the pre-release version of OperaWatir, a toolkit to automate web browser interactions. That means you can now simulate mouse clicks, text entries, form submission and more.
According to official web page, it already has around 1,200 automated rendered tests for you to run.
First person shooters are next.
As of today, it will install games without your permission. However, manual removal is possible.
Now here is another neat HTML5 demo.
Google Chrome 9 Beta
Firefox 4 Beta
Safari Beta (Webkit)
Don’t forget that you will receive points for asking/answering questions and can redeem them for cool prizes.
- How many browsers do you have installed on your system?
- Have you ever tried blogging?
- Is Firefox doomed?
- How to disable automatic Opera tab stacking?
- What is your favorite feature in the current Opera 11 Beta ?
- What you think about Opera 11 beta ?
- What is your favorite Opera extension?
- Create new buttons in Opera ?
- How many of YOU are using Opera browser as default on desktop?
- Have you ever ask a site to “Open the Web” (ask it to stop block Opera or oither browsers) ?
- What is your favorite Opera feature ?
- Did you tried PaleMoon Project ?
- Should Adobe add sandboxing (protected mode) to Flash Player and Shockwave Player like they did for Adobe Reader x ?
Brings more goodies to the table.
Earlier this month, Microsoft has revealed the very first information about the upcoming Silverlight 5 release.
According to “The Future of Microsoft Silverlight” web site, Silverlight 5 will introduce more than 40 new features, including developer productivity improvements as well as huge boost in the video quality and performance.
Key new features: