Category: Web Developing
Today, we test five most popular web browsers to find out, who leads and who lags in the HTML5 Benchmark (Beta).
Internet Explorer 8
Internet Explorer 9
Google Chrome 7
Google Chrome 8
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
Today, we are giving away something for the upcoming or current web masters: 10 x annually (12 months) web hosting packages from Lotosus hosting! In case you use other companies cPanel hosting, they will transfer your site free of charge.
Disk Space: 1000 MB
Bandwidth: 10000 MB
Hosted Domains: 3
Control Panel: cPanel
Now here is an interesting spin on a regular web browser. Basically, it’s a programmable web browser, designed with automation in mind. Think about it as a blend of Safari and OS X Apple Script utility.
According to Fake web page, you can use it to automate various web tasks, such as: filling forms and/or capturing screenshots. Developers may also find it beneficial, as they can use Fake to graphically configure automated tests for their web applications.
However, there are two downsides: Mac OS X only and a price of $29.95.
Would you like to test a new Opera Dragonfly UI? Here is how:
1. Type opera:config#DeveloperTools|DeveloperToolsURL in the address bar.
2. Change “Developer Tools URL” path to https://dragonfly.opera.com/app/stp-1/experimental/
3. Click Save (restart not required).
Thanks to “narzędzia warsztatowe” for the tip.
David Storey from Opera Software has just announced the upcoming and much needed visual refresh for Opera’s Dragonfly.
While estimated time of release remains unknown, it’s good to see that company has not forgotten its debugging tools.
Could this bring Opera back into the game? Potentially yes, if it’s much more than just a new UI.
For more details and screenshots, visit the the following page.
- How to uninstall Interent Explorer on Windows 7?
- How to open all links in new window automatically in Firefox?
- How to update Google Chrome?
- Which Browser Will Dominate In Market Share Within The Next 6 Months?
- How to remove border links around images in web browsre?
Ever wondered what else can you do with HTML5? Recently Google has launched yet another HTML5 demo page that incorporates canvas, audio and video elements with a track “We Used To Wait” from the rock band “Arcade Fire”.
Just type in your address and get ready for a unique trip.