• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?
Today was a big day for Opera Software, as company held its Up North Web event.
- 71 million people use Opera Mini today
- 50 million people have installed Opera’s cross-platform desktop browser on their computers
- 20 million users around the world use Opera products on connected devices other than phones and computers, e.g. television sets.
- 140 million users total
- Opera welcomes 2 new users every second!
If you have missed today’s Up North Web event, here is your chance to see its webcast right now.
Just head over to the following site where you can find 4 videos from:
Håkon Wium Lie
Jon von Tetzchner
As well as some photos.
The world is coming to an end, as Opera Software has just announced its plans to bring extensions to the upcoming Opera 11 web browser.
According to Norwegian software company, Opera tried to make it easy for developers to port already existing extensions from other browsers.
Extensions will be based on the W3C Widget specifications and this is being considered for an Open Standard effort.
Today, Opera Software has released a new version of Opera browser that is 10.63.
In addition to user interface, scripting and miscellaneous bug fixes, this release also includes 5 security related patches. Therefore, it’s a recommended update for every Opera 10.6x user.
Download Link: Opera 10.63
- What is the first tabbed browser that you used?
- What is the current state of 3D in (upcoming) browsers?
- I tried firefox 4 and it crashed on installing and on starting. Any solutions?
- Why on earth was Safari introduced for Windows!! ?
- Silverlight for Opera?