- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final
Works with all web browsers.
Not interested in going through all Angry Birds levels, one by one? Worry no more; there is a solution for that.
To unlock all levels, type the following code in the address bar
The final version of Adobe Flash Player 10.3 has been just released for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
Acoustic echo cancellation
Simplified local storage management
Auto-update notification for Mac OS
Local settings manager
For a detailed list of changes, see the following page.
Ever since the release of Opera 11, the “set as default web browser” option is not visible in the standard installation routine. However, it is checked by default and whenever users proceed to install Opera, they soon find out that Opera has actually set itself as a default browser with no permission.
Don’t worry though; you can still do so by clicking on the “Options” button. However, other browsers do give you an option to check/uncheck the following setting during the default installation.
With the worldwide launch of Google Chrome Store, it was also revealed that the popular Angry Birds game has been included there for free and can be played anytime, all the time.
The better news is that Google Chrome is not a necessity. As long as your web browser supports hardware accelerated WebGL or Canvas, you shouldn’t experience any issues.
So, what are you waiting for? Jut click the following link and enjoy free gaming.
Today Opera Software has released their financial results for Q1 2011 which include the following:
1Q 2011 Financial highlights
Total revenue (MNOK): 207.3 (1Q11) vs. 151.4 (1Q10)
Profitability, earnings before interest and taxes (MNOK): 41.4 (1Q11) vs 5.4 (1Q10)
If for one reason or another Opera displays you old, AJAX free image search interface in Google, then here is how to fix that:
Right Click > Edit Site Preferences
Click on the “Network” tab
Browser identification: Identify as Firefox
Click OK and refresh page.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Opera
- April, 2011: Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera – Down
- Mozilla Defies the Department of Homeland Security
- Creator Of jQuery Leaves Mozilla
- How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4
- How to Activate Autocomplete in Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 14, 15 And 16 Planned This Year
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better
- Opera Dragonfly 1.0 Released
- Download Opera 11.50 Alpha
- RockMelt Now With Quiet Mode, Localized Search & Chromium 11
- Give Away: How to Create Web Browser Theme
Good news, the very first stable build of Opera Dragonfly has been just released and can be tested on your Opera web browser (desktop, mobile or even TV).
Just hit CTRL+Shift+I if you running Windows or Linux machine and ⌘ + ⌥ + if you are on Mac.
Opera Dragonfly offers a variety of features, including: