With the announcement of Opera’s and Google’s search partnership, Norwegian browser maker has also revealed its numbers for the second quarter of 2012.
So how do their finances look like?
- Opera Mini users grew by 145%, from 16.2m in June 2011 to 39.8 million in June 2012.
- 200m users of Opera mobile browser products in June 2012.
- 275 million+ people using Opera browsers every month.
- Mobile Consumer revenue up 168%+ in 2Q12 vs. 2Q11.
- Mobile Publishers & Advertisers revenue up 450+% in 2Q12 vs. 2Q11.
- Opera Mini license revenue up 3%.
- Overall operator revenue growth: down 24% versus 2Q11.
- Desktop users flat versus end of 2Q11
- Desktop revenue growth: 22% versus 2Q11
What do you think?
For even more details, check the financial report.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.