Category: Google Chrome
Mozilla does it again, or so it seems.
While it brings more drama to the browser wars, we’d still like to see Opera 11 numbers to be included as well.
Google has just announced the availability of Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 Stable and Beta web browser builds.
The following version includes hundreds of bug fixes, file API, an updated HTML5 parser, directory upload via input tag and a couple of security related patches.
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?
What happens when you start pushing new browser milestones every month or so? Apparently, features get pushed back as well.
According to cNET, Google has cut off a bunch of features that were originally planned for Google Chrome 8 and is now making its way to Chrome 9.
However, as new Google Chrome branches are usually released every 6 weeks, it’s not a big delay after all.
Although Google Chrome 8 is still in early stages of development, it appears to be shaping up nicely. Following its new release cycle, Google has recently released the very first build of Google Chrome 8 web browser.
Before you become too excited, don’t expect any major changes yet as the only difference between Chromium 7.0.548.0 and Chromium 8.0.549.0 builds is a single bug fix.
Recently, Chrome 7 beta builds received a cloud printing and host remoting features that align nicely with the upcoming Chrome OS release.
What will Chrome 8 bring to the table? Only time will tell. However, performance improvements are more than likely.
Download Link: Chromium 8.0.549.0
- What is the first tabbed browser that you used?
- What is the current state of 3D in (upcoming) browsers?
- I tried firefox 4 and it crashed on installing and on starting. Any solutions?
- Why on earth was Safari introduced for Windows!! ?
- Silverlight for Opera?