Category: Google Chrome
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?
What happens when you start pushing new browser milestones every month or so? Apparently, features get pushed back as well.
According to cNET, Google has cut off a bunch of features that were originally planned for Google Chrome 8 and is now making its way to Chrome 9.
However, as new Google Chrome branches are usually released every 6 weeks, it’s not a big delay after all.
Although Google Chrome 8 is still in early stages of development, it appears to be shaping up nicely. Following its new release cycle, Google has recently released the very first build of Google Chrome 8 web browser.
Before you become too excited, don’t expect any major changes yet as the only difference between Chromium 7.0.548.0 and Chromium 8.0.549.0 builds is a single bug fix.
Recently, Chrome 7 beta builds received a cloud printing and host remoting features that align nicely with the upcoming Chrome OS release.
What will Chrome 8 bring to the table? Only time will tell. However, performance improvements are more than likely.
Download Link: Chromium 8.0.549.0
- What is the first tabbed browser that you used?
- What is the current state of 3D in (upcoming) browsers?
- I tried firefox 4 and it crashed on installing and on starting. Any solutions?
- Why on earth was Safari introduced for Windows!! ?
- Silverlight for Opera?
• IE9 Beta: 6 Million Downloads in Two Weeks
Following 2 million downloads milestone on September 21st, Microsoft has…