Author Archive: Vygantas
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.
Even though the plus.google.com service is not yet publicly available and some people feel like the guy above, it does not stop developers from jumping into the Google+ boat early.
One of such people has already created a Google Chrome extension (Facebook Friend Exporter), which will export your Facebook contact data to Google Contacts or CSV.
What should be noted is this: according to the developer, as of the 5th of July, Facebook is working hard to prevent you from exporting your friends data and has already removed their emails from your profile.
However, the guy behind Facebook Friend Exporter is already working on a new version that is set to use the different approach to bypass Facebook trickery.
And how to fix them. Part 1.
Although the web browser user interface keeps evolving, it looks like from time to time some random programmer (who has no design experience) decides to implement a feature and mess things up. And you know what the worst part is? It looks “fine” to him/her and change is approved by management who has no design experience as well. Or at least it looks this way.
- A Browser for All Windows Customers: it’s about and, not or
- Internet Explorer 9 Font Update
- Mozilla Launches An Incubator Program For The Open Web
- Mozilla drafts Firefox vision statement
- Thunderbird joins Firefox with rapid release
- Pale Moon 5 Accelerates Firefox 5
- Google Chrome Beta Channel Update
- Google Chrome Stable Channel Update
- Google Chrome Dev Channel Update
- Chrome OS has security flaws, claims researcher
- Summer travel with a Chromebook
- India Ranks No.3 In Terms Of Opera’s Mobile Web Browser Usage
- 3 Unique Alternative Web Browsers for Your iOS Device
- Stream Torrents in Your Web Browser With Magic Player
The following web browsers were tested:
Internet Explorer 10 (Platform Preview 2)
Internet Explorer 9
Google Chrome 13 (13.0.782.41)
Google Chrome 12 (12.0.742.112)
Safari 5.0.5 (7533.21.1)
Good news for all handheld device users. Today, Opera Software has released a new version of Opera Mini and Opera Mobile web browsers.
So what’s new?
Turns it up a notch.
Microsoft has recently released the second Platform Preview of the Internet Explorer 10, which now uses the same rendering engine as in the recent public demonstration of Windows 8.
In the age of HTML5 and GPU accelerated graphics, Microsoft has created a benchmark site aimed at the mobile web browsers.
Internet Explorer Test Drive Mobile offers a variety of tests, ranging from HTML5 and graphics demos to already popular, FishIE Tank, Speed Reading and similar benchmarks.
Up for some testing? Head over to the following page and try it out!
[Thanks, RamaSubbu SK]