Internet Explorer: Forever Alone

By | November 14, 2011 | 8 Comments

Internet Explorer: Forever Alone

Via: Reddit


About (Author Profile)


Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.

  • Tiago Sá

    Reinstalling firefox must solve less than 1% of the problems people have. UNINSTALLING stupid spyware and plugins, now that solves the other 99%.

  • http://twitter.com/bricky149 Shane Bundy

    I’ve never had this problem. In fact, since reinstalling Windows 7, I haven’t used IE at all and I’ve ‘disabled’ it completely.

  • http://my.opera.com/rafaelluik Rafael

    My family make company for IE so he doesn’t feel alone here. :D

  • Max Renn

    Fail meme generator.

  • http://my.opera.com/Swapnil99pro Swapnil

    The easiest way to repair Mozilla Firefox is create a new profile and back-up the old required things from your old profile.

  • http://ademas.web.id Z3MN

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

  • Steve Key

    Everybody should do this and avoid all the grief caused by Internet Exploder!! 

    • http://twitter.com/bricky149 Shane Bundy

      If only… ;)

      I will admit IE has come a long way over the last few years, but not as much as MS hoped.