It looks like it’s been a busy week for Mozilla as it has just released the Alpha 2 version of Firefox 10.
Although it’s yet to include some of the anticipated features, such as: redesigned user interface and automatic bookmark import from Google Chrome web browser, Firefox 10 has implemented Anti-Aliasing for WebGL and few other goodies.
Firefox 10 Alpha 2 Changelog
- Windows only – the forward button is now hidden until you navigate back
- Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented
- Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector
- Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen
- View source syntax highlighting now uses the HTML5 parser
- CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported
- We’ve added IdexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.