Today, Opera Software has released a final version of Opera 10.10 desktop web browser.
Users can now enjoy Opera Unite, as it has the following applications already pre-installed:
Opera Unite Home
Also, according to Opera, it includes security and stability enhancements as well.
Oslo, Norway, November 20, 2009. Opera Software ASA and Google Inc. have entered into a new agreement to integrate Google as the default search partner for the Opera mobile browsers (Opera Mobile & Opera Mini). This agreement replaces the agreement entered into on 27.02.2008 and is effective through October 30, 2011 and may be extended by Opera through October 30, 2012.
Oslo, Norway, November 20, 2009 – Opera Software ASA and Google Inc.
have renewed their current agreement to integrate Google as the default search partner for the Opera desktop and mobile browser. The agreement is effective through March 31, 2012 and Opera will continue to include Google search as a part of its user interface.
Few weeks after the Opera Mobile 10 Beta for Symbian availability, here comes Opera Mobile 10 for Windows Mobile.
This release now includes a sexy browser UI from Opera Mini 5, with all the great features: new speed dial, visual tabs, etc. Also, it offers various performance, usability improvements, better touch screen navigation and more.
For download links and other details, visit the following page.
A new RC build of Opera 10.10 has been released earlier today. This build addresses some Opera Unite issues and systray fix for Linux users.
No official changelog yet.
- Jetpack 0.6 dishes up two major APIs for Firefox add-on coders
- Yes, A Beta Version Of Chrome For Mac Is Just Weeks Away
- Opera Mobile 10 beta for S60 phones, updated version available
- Opera Mini Server Upgrade to 4.14.938
- WebGL Musical Solar System
- Statistics: The world stands on its head
- The future of games is in your web browser
- Mastering Lynx (Open Source Text Browser) for Search Engine Optimization
Thanks to Nox for links.
Today, Opera Software has revealed their Q3 2009 financial results.
Decline in revenue
• Total revenue down vs 3Q08 due to lower shipments and NRE
More than 75% of revenue from licenses
• 10 new customers since 3Q08
Opera Desktop: Continue Reading
Today, on Friday 13th, Opera Software has released RC build of Opera 10.10.
As far as new features go, Opera Unite is the only one, so far.
While waiting for official RC changelog, feel free to see some of the changes in the following post.
It’s that day of the month again, when we check and let you know, which web browser is becoming more and/or less popular. So let’s begin.
Not surprisingly, Internet Explorer lost more market share and went down from 65.71% to 64.64% (1.07 point decrease).
Celebrating its 5th birthday, Firefox market share went up from 23.75% to 24.07% (0.32 point increase). Continue Reading
- Microsoft Issues Bug Fix For Recent Internet Explorer Update
- Firefox Now The Most Vulnerable Browser?
- Mozilla aborted IE in Firefox clothing, Google we’re not
- Expand shortened web addresses in Firefox
- Google closes vulnerabilities in Chrome 3
- Opera could be headed for the iPhone
- Bug in Safari browser in iPhone has surfaced
Thanks to mabdul for links.
Here’s what I have received, after clicking on a link from RSS feed.
As you can see, some countries are being blocked from accessing certain pages OR could be just a temporary issue/bug.
EDIT: Upon closer investigation, it appears that instead of regular link, it lead to a Chinese Opera site, which caused this issue.