Author Archive: Vygantas
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.
- Internet Explorer Crash (Picture)
- Internet Explorer 9 On Windows Phone 7 Mango
- Cookie Hijacking Vulnerability In Internet Explorer
- View YouTube 3D Videos With Firefox And GeForce
- Download Firefox 5 Beta
- Firefox Gets about:permissions For More Privacy Control
- Google And Mozilla Start Debate Over Address Bar
- First Chrome OS Desktop PC To Ship In July
- Offline Support For Gmail In Chrome Stops Today
- Google Chrome 13 Can Hide The URL Bar
- Google Chrome: Lady Gaga
- Download Opera Mini 6 For iPhone And iPad
Headaches are included free of charge.
Google, Mozilla and NVIDIA have teamed up to offer its users a unique 3D experience. By combining the power of a HTML5 based 3D playback (available in Firefox 4) and NVIDIA’s 3D Vision hardware, people from the Internets can now view stereoscopic 3D videos on YouTube.
According to Jonathan Huang, 3D Product Manager at YouTube, there are currently thousands of 3D videos available on YouTube and thanks to open standards, NVIDIA 3D Vision users will benefit.
Facebook can be dangerous.
The Italian security researcher, Rosario Valotta, has discovered a new security vulnerability in all versions of Internet Explorer, which allows hackers to steal your login details. Fortunately, it’s not as alarming as it sounds.
To obtain private information, the attacker asks its potential victims to drag and drop an object across the screen and that’s what triggers the bug.
According to various reports, hardware maker Xi3 will be releasing the very first desktop PC running Google’s Chrome operating system on the 4th of July.
Xi3′s ChromiumPC modular computer will feature a tiny, cube like design with different color options and are powered by the dual or single core 64-bit, x86 processors.
With yesterday’s Windows Phone Mango reveal, Microsoft has also detailed some of the upcoming Internet Explorer 9 features and changes.
According to Joe Belfiore, corporate vice president and director of Windows Phone Program Management, IE9 Mobile has the very same rendering engine that is also used in the PC version of Internet Explorer 9.
Soundtrack not included.
The latest and greatest version of the Opera Mini web browser for the Apple devices has been just released and can be downloaded via iTunes.
As you might have noticed from the video above, Opera Mini 6 includes a new skin and redesigned menus that should improve the user experience.
If you are up for a new experience and don’t mind potential phishing sites threat, then Google Chrome 11 Canary might be the browser to get as its latest release includes an option to hide the URL bar.
How do you enter the URL?
For user to access the mentioned text box he or she must click on a browser tab and bingo, it reappears.
How to hide the bar?
Following Google’s Chrome faster release cycle, Mozilla has recently released the first beta of Firefox 5 web browser.
For a complete list of changes, visit the following page.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Internet Explorer 6
- WordPress Kills Internet Explorer 6 Support
- Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari And Possibly Opera Affected By Memory Leak
- Google Chrome, Firefox: Block Specific Sites With LeechBlock And StayFocusd
- Firefox 3.5 To Be Killed Off Soon
- Download Opera 11.11
- Test Linux In Your Web Browser
- WebGL: iOS RAGE
- TermKit: A WebKit Based, Modern Command Line Interface
- Who Here Is Getting A Chromebook?