Author Archive: Vygantas
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.
A long time ago, Opera has released an experimental browser build that supports everyone’s loved hardware acceleration.
However, ever since then, there was little to no talk regarding estimated release date of the public build.
Includes Twitter search and more.
Despite the last week’s Firefox 7 Final announcement, Mozilla has been working hard and already finished the Firefox 8 Beta build for you to play with.
Although you might expect just some minor changes, don’t be fooled, it includes more than that:
- Twitter Search is now in the default search engines list.
Give it a go.
Good news for all you benchmark geeks, Futuremark, the world’s leading benchmark maker, has released a new version of its highly popular web browsers testing tool for you to play with.
Peacekeeper 2 implements the latest HTML5 standards and features and was designed to work with web browsers running on any operating system and pretty much on every device (including tablets and smartphones).
After several Beta builds, Mozilla has announced everyone’s anticipated, Firefox 7.0 Final release.
To address recent (and not so) complaints, Firefox 7 has drastically reduced its memory usage and fixed several stability issues. In addition to that, Mozilla’s open source web browser also includes a few new features:
Makes web a beautiful place.
Google Chrome has recently unveiled a recent project of their own, called “Johnny Cash Project”.
What is it all about? The search giant has asked Johnny Cash fans from all over the world to come together and create a memorial music video for his last recording.
The final result is amazing and can be viewed in the following page.
- Touch Input for IE10 and Metro style Apps
- Firefox Enterprise Support: Mozilla Changes Its Tune
- Firefox Memory Leaks Once Again Causing Frustrations
- Google Chrome should be the standard Browser on the Motorola lapdock
- Google Chrome Stable Channel Update
- Google Chrome Beta Release
- Google Chrome Dev Channel Update
- Opera: Speed Dial Laundry Day
- Best Android browser 2011: which should you use?
- Opera Mobile on Android x86 at IDF 2011
- Opera Mini 6.1 for Symbian gets an update
- Updated Opera Mobile 11.1 for Symbian released
- RockMelt: Does the world need another Web browser?
- Maxthon Mobile: The Right Browser for the Samsung Galaxy S II
- Dolphin Browser HD: The Best iPad Browser Not Named Safari
If you don’t feel like reading small font size words in various web pages and can’t really be bothered to zoom in all the time, we have a simple solution: set a default page zoom level. Here is how: