- Internet Explorer 9 Security Part 4: Protecting Consumers from Malicious Mixed Content
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3: Hardware-Accelerated Rendering in IE9
- Mozilla to Businesses: We’re Not Interested
- Pale Moon 5 outshines sibling Firefox 5
- Google Chrome Beta Channel Update
- New York Post Tries Hamfisted Safari Browser Block To Try To Sell More iPad Apps
- Maxthon and Kingston Technology to put Maxthon browser on Kingston USB drives
- You Might Enjoy This Story if You’re On an HTML5 Browser
- Internet Archive Now Supports HTML5 for a Half Million Videos
The retirement of Firefox 4 isn’t sitting well with corporate IT and a Microsoft executive made sure to capitalize upon the situation by pleading the case for Internet Explorer in the enterprise yesterday.
I think I speak for everyone on the IE team when I say we’d like the opportunity to win back your business. We’ve got a great solution for corporate customers with both IE8 and IE9, and believe we could help you address the challenges you’re currently facing. - Ari Bixhorn, director of IE at Microsoft
The cake is not a lie.
With the release of Firefox 5, Microsoft’s IE team has decided to spoil Mozilla with a sweet surprise and sent them a cake.
As Firefox release cycle picks up the phase, we are wondering if the software giant will continue its delicious tradition.
Opera is a supporter of WebRTC as well.
Following Microsoft’s acquisition of Skype, it looks like the search giant has video chat plans of its own.
Turns out, Google is integrating its WebRTC software into the Google Chrome web browser, which will allow users to talk in real-time without having to install Skype or similar chat clients.
In the recent Windows 8 reveal video, Microsoft has also offered a sneak peak at the upcoming Internet Explorer 10 web browser.
According to Jensen Harris, director of program management at Microsoft, just like in Windows Phone 7, IE10 includes a touch optimized UI which will drastically improve user experience on the touch screen supported devices.
- Internet Explorer Crash (Picture)
- Internet Explorer 9 On Windows Phone 7 Mango
- Cookie Hijacking Vulnerability In Internet Explorer
- View YouTube 3D Videos With Firefox And GeForce
- Download Firefox 5 Beta
- Firefox Gets about:permissions For More Privacy Control
- Google And Mozilla Start Debate Over Address Bar
- First Chrome OS Desktop PC To Ship In July
- Offline Support For Gmail In Chrome Stops Today
- Google Chrome 13 Can Hide The URL Bar
- Google Chrome: Lady Gaga
- Download Opera Mini 6 For iPhone And iPad
Facebook can be dangerous.
The Italian security researcher, Rosario Valotta, has discovered a new security vulnerability in all versions of Internet Explorer, which allows hackers to steal your login details. Fortunately, it’s not as alarming as it sounds.
To obtain private information, the attacker asks its potential victims to drag and drop an object across the screen and that’s what triggers the bug.
With yesterday’s Windows Phone Mango reveal, Microsoft has also detailed some of the upcoming Internet Explorer 9 features and changes.
According to Joe Belfiore, corporate vice president and director of Windows Phone Program Management, IE9 Mobile has the very same rendering engine that is also used in the PC version of Internet Explorer 9.
- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final