Opera is a supporter of WebRTC as well.
Following Microsoft’s acquisition of Skype, it looks like the search giant has video chat plans of its own.
Turns out, Google is integrating its WebRTC software into the Google Chrome web browser, which will allow users to talk in real-time without having to install Skype or similar chat clients.
In the recent Windows 8 reveal video, Microsoft has also offered a sneak peak at the upcoming Internet Explorer 10 web browser.
According to Jensen Harris, director of program management at Microsoft, just like in Windows Phone 7, IE10 includes a touch optimized UI which will drastically improve user experience on the touch screen supported devices.
- Internet Explorer Crash (Picture)
- Internet Explorer 9 On Windows Phone 7 Mango
- Cookie Hijacking Vulnerability In Internet Explorer
- View YouTube 3D Videos With Firefox And GeForce
- Download Firefox 5 Beta
- Firefox Gets about:permissions For More Privacy Control
- Google And Mozilla Start Debate Over Address Bar
- First Chrome OS Desktop PC To Ship In July
- Offline Support For Gmail In Chrome Stops Today
- Google Chrome 13 Can Hide The URL Bar
- Google Chrome: Lady Gaga
- Download Opera Mini 6 For iPhone And iPad
Facebook can be dangerous.
The Italian security researcher, Rosario Valotta, has discovered a new security vulnerability in all versions of Internet Explorer, which allows hackers to steal your login details. Fortunately, it’s not as alarming as it sounds.
To obtain private information, the attacker asks its potential victims to drag and drop an object across the screen and that’s what triggers the bug.
With yesterday’s Windows Phone Mango reveal, Microsoft has also detailed some of the upcoming Internet Explorer 9 features and changes.
According to Joe Belfiore, corporate vice president and director of Windows Phone Program Management, IE9 Mobile has the very same rendering engine that is also used in the PC version of Internet Explorer 9.
- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final
Firefox 4′s market share went up by 11% after Mozilla initiated the upgrade offer last week. That was only on the first day, however, for the browser managed 30% market share growth in the four days since the offer began. This prompted Mozilla’s community coordinator for Firefox marketing Asa Dotzler to compare the gains of Firefox and Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) as both of the browsers launched in March of this year.
IE9 will never catch up to Firefox. It will be a year or two before Microsoft can move the bulk of their IE7 and IE8 users forward.
- Internet Explorer 9 Overtakes Opera
- April, 2011: Chrome, Safari Share Up; Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera – Down
- Mozilla Defies the Department of Homeland Security
- Creator Of jQuery Leaves Mozilla
- How To Save And Quit In Firefox 4
- How to Activate Autocomplete in Firefox 4
- Google Chrome 14, 15 And 16 Planned This Year
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better
- Opera Dragonfly 1.0 Released
- Download Opera 11.50 Alpha
- RockMelt Now With Quiet Mode, Localized Search & Chromium 11
- Give Away: How to Create Web Browser Theme
- Google Chrome Blocks Java
- Download Firefox 4.0.1
- Firefox 5 to Receive Huge Performance Improvements
- Download Google Chrome 11 Final
- Hilarious Internet Explorer Video
- Firefox Aurora Lacks Users
- Weekly Browsers Recap + Bonus Links, April 25th
- Firefox 4 Tops 100 Million Downloads