• IE6 is “Safer” than Chrome or Opera
US Bank Chase has decided to stop supporting Opera and Chrome web browsers, implying security issues and low popularity.
• June, 2010 – Internet Explorer Gains Market Share; Firefox, Opera – Loses
As yet another month has passed by, it’s time to find out, how browsers market share has evolved over past 30 days.
• 2 Billion Firefox Add-on Downloads
Since the launch of Firefox add-ons back in 2005, it took company more than 3 years to surpass 1 billion downloads mark (November 2008).
• Firefox Home Submitted to Apple App Store
It looks like Mozilla has finally finished Firefox Home application and submitted it to Apple’s App Store.
• Firefox Tabs on Top Add-On
If you don’t feel like waiting for the final Firefox 4 release (which does have tabs on top), there is a simple add-on…
• Opera 10.60 Final Released
After 3 Release Candidate builds, Opera Software has just announced the availability of Opera 10.60 Final.
• Skyfire Halts Most Countries Support
Just a couple months ago, Skyfire has decided to expand its services and provide with an opportunity to download…
- Tweak Internet Explorer, Toolbar, Restrictions, Settings
- Saying it out loud: IBM is moving to Firefox as its default browser
- Firefox Add-ons Builder
- Mozilla Wins The American Business Awards “Most Innovative Company of the Year”
- Mozilla Posts First Pre-Release Code For Firefox 4
- Firefox for Maemo 1.1 released with portrait mode
- Chrome overtakes Safari for number three browser spot in the US sez StatCounter
- Google to block outdated plug-ins in Chrome
- Google Chrome OS creator takes job at Facebook, announces switch on Twitter
- Opera Mini Server Upgrade to 4.19.752
- State of the Mobile Web, May 2010
- How to use the Safari web browser on the iPad
- Hacker Browser 126.96.36.199
- YouTube: Why the Flash era isn’t over
- Are you caught in the iPhone 4 Death Grip?
Thanks to Ichann, Nox, Shane Bundy and zoori for links.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.