Good news, we have just updated our comments system.
Although not much has changed, you will now be able to do some coll things, such as:
Login via different APIs and have your own profile,
Subscribe to comments by email or RSS feed,
And as always, post anonymously.
Recent comments widget got a face lift as well.
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?
Today, we are giving away something for the upcoming or current web masters: 10 x annually (12 months) web hosting packages from Lotosus hosting! In case you use other companies cPanel hosting, they will transfer your site free of charge.
Disk Space: 1000 MB
Bandwidth: 10000 MB
Hosted Domains: 3
Control Panel: cPanel
Back in May, 2010, John Lilly has announced about his decision to resign as CEO of the Mozilla Corporation.
Yesterday however, company has revealed its new CEO: Gary Kovacs, who is currently the senior vice president of mobile products at SAP and will be taking his role later next month, on November 8th.
According to reports, he was also a general manager of mobile at Adobe Systems.
Here is a sneak peak of what is coming from Opera Software.
So far, it looks more like implementation of Widgets. Let’s just wait for an actual release before making any final judgments.
Today was a big day for Opera Software, as company held its Up North Web event.
- 71 million people use Opera Mini today
- 50 million people have installed Opera’s cross-platform desktop browser on their computers
- 20 million users around the world use Opera products on connected devices other than phones and computers, e.g. television sets.
- 140 million users total
- Opera welcomes 2 new users every second!