With the recently announced Google Chrome promotion, here comes another video from the search giant and this one features Lady Gaga (oh no).
What took them so long?
The upcoming WordPress 3.2 release, which is now in Beta, will no longer support the Internet Explorer 6 web browser, organization said earlier this week.
Just like other major companies that decided to halt IE6 support, WordPress highlights the increasingly complex code trickery to make WP dashboard work with the 10 year old web browser.
Although it remains unclear what site webmasters would use such software; still, it’s a welcomed step forward.
According to TNW, Internet Explorer is the only modern web browser (Opera was not tested due to temporary issue with the test page) that is not affected by the recently found memory leak.
Once the site is back online, users can reproduce the bug by following these steps:
Brings terminal into 21st century.
If you’ve been playing with the terminal for many years, like this guy, then 80s like command line interface is probably already wired into your brain.
Why does it have to be like that? Good question.
Steven Wittens had the same issue and came up with a solution: he took WebKit and built a rich command line interface called TermKit.
Want to know more? For all the details and thought process, check the original blog post.
Yes, you can now run Linux in your Linux while you Linux.
How is this news? Thanks to various advancements in the web browsers, curious Google Chrome 11 and Firefox 4 users can now play with the actual Linux terminal in just under few minutes!
All you have to do is open the following page. That’s it.
For many weeks the kingdom was full of joy as kings, sorcerers and even peasants, celebrated the victory on the Internets. Such was the feast that alchemists themselves revealed the Philosopher’s Stone secrets and flooded everyone with gold.
According to the StatCounter, IE6 market share (4.26%) has been surpassed by its superior brother, IE9, which is currently responsible for the 4.34% of Internet traffic. Still a long way to go…
Thanks, RamaSubbu SK!
If you are looking for a great way to boost your productivity by blocking certain sites and the specific time of the day, then Google Chrome or Firefox are the browsers to user.
Earlier this year, RAGE, the upcoming 3rd person shooter from the id Software (set for September release) has received an iOS version of the game.
Although the release of Opera 11.11 has not yet been announced, it’s already available on the public Opera servers.
So, while you wait for the official changelog and further details, feel free to download it from here.
Update: it’s now official. Opera 11.11 includes user interface, display, scripting, mail and other fixes. For a complete list of changes, visit the following link.
- Firefox about:config Preferences Explained
- Firefox 4 Market Share Increases 30% After Upgrade Offer
- Chrome Hack Denied By Google Engineers
- Google’s Chrome Sandbox Hacked
- Google Chrome 12.0.742.30 Beta Brings Fancy Features
- Google Chrome: 160 Million Active Users And Growing
- Google’s Dear Sophie: You Are Doing It Wrong
- Chrome Web Store, Now Available Worldwide
- How to Unlock All Google Chrome Angry Birds Levels
- Remote Debugging with Safari Web Inspector / Chrome Developer Tools
- Opera To Fix Default Installation Behavior
- Opera Software Q1 2011 Financial Results
- Opera: Enable New Google Image Search Interface
- Web Browsers: iPhone 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S II vs. HTC Thunderbolt vs. Samsung Focus
- Wikitude: 3D Augmented Reality Browser
- WebGL: Play Angry Birds For Free
- WebGL Awesomeness: 3 Dreams Of Black
- LastPass May Have Been Hacked
- Download Adobe Flash Player 10.3 Final