Brings “Maxthon Extension Platform” and “Online History”.
It looks like many web browser vendors have decided to release a new version of their software right before or after the Christmas. As we stated in our review, while other companies copy, Maxthon does its own thing and the following version is no exception.
So what can you expect from this release?
Maxthon 3.3.2 now includes a well thought out “Online History” feature, which allows users to quickly search for the sites they visited and even back it up to the cloud.
But that is not all, here is just a small list of changes you can expect:
Maxthon 126.96.36.1990 Final Changelog
+ All extensions would run in independent processes for improving the browser stability.
+ MaxSnap would run in independent process. The process would exist if finished using the snap feature.
+ Resumed Smooth Scrolling.
* The startup speed of main program increased 36%.
* Improved the support to HTML 5, including Notification and the graphics performance.
* Supported Magic Fill in New Session.
* Improved the logic of Magic Fill.
* Improved the judgment logic of Magic Fill.
* Updated some internal pages, such as History, Quick Access, etc.
* Enabled the data sync of Smart Address Bar by default.
For a complete list of changes, see the following post.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.