The first and quite impressive public beta of Apple’s Safari 4 has been released earlier today.
There are a lot of improvements and new features in this build.
- The Multi-Principal OS Construction of the Gazelle Web Browser
- The browser war is back – expect user casualties
- Hackers Targeting IE 7 After Security Patch Issued
- Security expert says Microsoft should cut IE’s links to Windows
- Windows Mobile gets Webkit browser
- Only 7 percent of active Firefox browsers running on Macs?
- Opera Mobile 9.5 … with Google Gears
- Sync Your Camino Profile Via Dropbox
A new Pwn2Own hack contest which should begin in the middle of the March 2009 is set to test Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Safari and Opera web browsers running on Windows 7 Beta or RC.
Unlike previous year competition, where “white hackers” tried to hack computer operating systems (Mac OS was hacked first), this year it will focus on web browsers and mobile operating systems (Android, iPhone, Symbian, Windows Mobile, RIM).
More details should be announced within the upcoming weeks.
If you are that kind of person who just loves to squeeze the maximum of your browsing experience, then this topic is for you.
Have you ever thought about your time spent during certain tasks while using web browser? For example: right mouse click > save image, clicking on new tab icons, etc.
Well, wonder no more. We have a list of the most useful keyboard shortcuts which will drastically improve your browsing experience. Continue Reading
- Outlook Live for IE, Firefox and Safari
- Foxmarks synchronizes IE, Safari, Firefox bookmarks
- Android exploit so dangerous, users warned to avoid phone’s web browser
- Why Google’s Software Update Tool Is Evil
- Firefox: 55 Add-Ons To Increase Your Security And Privacy
- 7 ways to optimize Firefox 3 for a better browsing experience on your netbook
- Firefox Mobile On HTC Touch Pro
- Mobile Browser Wars
To get it to work, click the create button, then type your Twitter user name and password then create. Now just drag the link to you bookmarks toolbar and you are ready to go.
It also supports posting which web page you are visiting, you only need to put #this or #link to the update textbox.
In case you have iPhone 2.0, good news for you as well, it already supports CSS animations.
Here is something for you: a new web browser. Now, before you stop reading about yet another new web browser, please note: this is not a regular one.
So what is Lunascape then?
It’s the world’s first triple engine web browser. Yes, it’s a hybrid. Here is a simple formula: Continue Reading
Ever wondered what would browsers market share look like in the Jan, 2010? Well, using simple moving average trend and drawing a line between it’s easy to check that. So here’s how it would look like if there won’t be any drastic changes, such as “Internet Explorer come back”.
Internet Explorer Continue Reading