Previous year were great for some of the web browsers and not so good for Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer.
Since it’s now 2009, let’s sum up all the market share reports and check final results.
Internet Explorer lost 7.32% of its market share Continue Reading
Now here is something quite informative. Browser Security Handbook published by Google.
As Google explains, the document is meant to provide web application developers, browser engineers, and information security researchers with a one-stop reference to key security properties of contemporary web browsers.
The following browsers are included: Continue Reading
Sorry for not posting last few days. Had no internet (provider problems) connection since Thursday. Time to catch up.
- Google Chrome To Become Default Internet Web Browser
- Recent Updates Flood in for Google Chrome
- Test Finds Google Chrome, Apple Safari Weakest in Browser Password Management
- Analysis: Is Microsoft’s IE Flaw The Last Nail In Its Desktop Coffin?
- Microsoft releases patch for critical IE security flaw
- Firefox 220.127.116.11 now available for download
- Mozilla Officially Ends Support for Firefox 2
- Camino 1.6.6 Released
- Amaya 11 Released
- Google dumps Firefox from download bundle, swaps in Chrome
- Fennec/Mobile Firefox coming to Symbian S60 in 2009
- Time for Mac Antivirus? Apple Safari Users Targeted on Facebook
- Microsoft Gets More Detailed About IE Vulnerability and Workarounds
- Skyfire rolls out UK mobile browser
- Net Applications again: Opera vs. Chrome – actual numbers vs. claimed market share
We will be testing Firefox 3.0.4, Firefox 3.1 Beta 1, Safari 3.2, WebKit r38794, Google Chrome 0.4.154.29, Opera 9.62 and Opera 10 Alpha 1 builds.
Let’s begin, shall we? Continue Reading
Apple has released a new version of Safari 3.2 through the Mac OS X Software Update. The latest version of Safari provides improved security as well as protection from phishing websites:
This update is recommended for all Safari users and features protection from fraudulent phishing websites and better identification of online businesses. This update also includes the latest security updates. Continue Reading