Here are few simple tips to increase Safari performance.
Add-ons, such as PithHelmet or Saft, whilst extremely useful, can be the source of performance or stability issues. Fortunately, most utilities like these have an option to disable their functionality to allow you to troubleshoot. You could also choose to remove them from your computer altogether. To do this, follow the instructions on Apple’s Safari add-ons technote. Continue Reading
Guy Brian has discovered a new Safari vulnerability which affects Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) users who haven’t changed default feed reader preferences.
This vulnerability allows phishing sites to silently read all the user data from hard drive without him knowing that.
There is however a workaround for Safari users on Windows OS. Continue Reading
Google Chrome Continue Reading
I was playing with the public beta of Windows 7 for a while now and decided to show you a few neat features of it while browsing with Internet Explorer and just show the overall experience.
Previous year were great for some of the web browsers and not so good for Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer.
Since it’s now 2009, let’s sum up all the market share reports and check final results.
Internet Explorer lost 7.32% of its market share Continue Reading
Now here is something quite informative. Browser Security Handbook published by Google.
As Google explains, the document is meant to provide web application developers, browser engineers, and information security researchers with a one-stop reference to key security properties of contemporary web browsers.
The following browsers are included: Continue Reading
Sorry for not posting last few days. Had no internet (provider problems) connection since Thursday. Time to catch up.
- Google Chrome To Become Default Internet Web Browser
- Recent Updates Flood in for Google Chrome
- Test Finds Google Chrome, Apple Safari Weakest in Browser Password Management
- Analysis: Is Microsoft’s IE Flaw The Last Nail In Its Desktop Coffin?
- Microsoft releases patch for critical IE security flaw
- Firefox 18.104.22.168 now available for download
- Mozilla Officially Ends Support for Firefox 2
- Camino 1.6.6 Released
- Amaya 11 Released
- Google dumps Firefox from download bundle, swaps in Chrome
- Fennec/Mobile Firefox coming to Symbian S60 in 2009
- Time for Mac Antivirus? Apple Safari Users Targeted on Facebook
- Microsoft Gets More Detailed About IE Vulnerability and Workarounds
- Skyfire rolls out UK mobile browser
- Net Applications again: Opera vs. Chrome – actual numbers vs. claimed market share