Category: Internet Explorer
• All the Way to Internet Explorer 13
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company…
- How to find which Firefox, Chrome or other browser tab are playing flash or audio?
- Is it possible to use Silverlight in Ubuntu using Opera?
- Which browser do you think is better and easy-to-use?
- Do you think we can get purdi on here?
- How do I create Favicons?
It seems like Microsoft decided to increase its domain names portfolio, as company has recently registered a bunch of new IE related domain names:
Unfortunately for Microsoft, they failed to register InternetExplorer8.com, InternetExplorer9.com and InternetExplorer10.com domains, as now they belong to someone else.
Considering that .com price is ~8-9 USD, why stop at number 13?
• IE9 Beta: 6 Million Downloads in Two Weeks
Following 2 million downloads milestone on September 21st, Microsoft has…
October, commonly associated with autumn. Was it any good for web browsers? What about IE9? Let’s find out!
Internet Explorer 9 release made no significant difference, as IE market share fell from 60.40% to 59.65% (0.75 point decrease).