Category: Internet Explorer
If you have not yet downloaded Internet Explorer 9 Beta, here is a link to do so.
So what’s new? Well, here is information straight from Microsoft itself, but with high quality images.
The first thing you’ll notice when you open Internet Explorer 9 is the compact user interface. Most command bar functions, like Print or Zoom, can now be accessed by clicking the Tools button, and your favorites appear when you click the Favorites button. Otherwise, Internet Explorer gives you the basic controls you need, and lets the web take center stage.
The wait is almost over. Today, Microsoft will reveal everyone’s anticipated, Internet Explorer 9 web browser.
Can’t make it to San Francisco? Well, worry no more. You can tune in into the live webcast on Wednesday, 10:30am PST and experience “the beauty of the web” event for yourself.
- How to uninstall Interent Explorer on Windows 7?
- How to open all links in new window automatically in Firefox?
- How to update Google Chrome?
- Which Browser Will Dominate In Market Share Within The Next 6 Months?
- How to remove border links around images in web browsre?
In case you want to prevent Internet Explorer from resizing your opened pictures, follow these simple steps to disable such feature:
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options
2. Select “Advanced” tab
3. Scroll down to find “Multimedia” section
4. Uncheck “Enable Automatic Image Resizing”
5. Click “OK”, done.
There seem to be a lot of buzz about the recently “leaked” IE9 video. If you have yet to see it, check the video above.
What boggles my mind is the fact that quite a few tech sites consider it to be real and already discussing “how clean the UI is”. Seriously, people?
P.S. Boy oh boy, what if this video turns out to be a real thing and IE9 is actually that bad…
Although IE9 is yet to be released, it looks like software giant Microsoft has already began rolling ad campaign to promote upcoming web browser.