- 10 IE Browser Settings for Safer Surfing
- 5 ways to power up Internet Explorer 8
- Microsoft Crawling All Over IE 8 Bugs
- Internet Explorer 8: Why make the leap?
- eBay launches bespoke version of IE8
- Find the right Firefox add-ons
- Safari hacker talks security
- The genius behind Google’s web browser
- Opera seeks dominance in world of widgets
- Opera Still Cooking With CSS3 On the Way
Now this is something new. According to NSSLabs, over 50% of malware infections occur via internet download. In the recent study they have tested 6 most popular web browsers to see how well they protect surfer against web based malware.
Effectiveness results (more is better)
Internet Explorer 8 (RC1) – 69%
Firefox 3.07 – 30% Continue Reading
In the recent ReadWriteWeb interview, Richard MacManus spoke with Mozilla’s Chris Beard on Firefox vision, its mobile web browser Fennec and Google Chrome.
You may read the article here.
However, Chrome Wndows build was 2x faster than Chromium pre-alpha for Linux. Continue Reading
We’ve been iterating quickly over the last couple of weeks to define a potential new tab screen for Firefox.
We believe that the new tab screen should have two main functions: (A) To show you the sites you are most likely to be interested in going to, and (B) to not distract you. That’s the paradox: by design success is when the pages we show are maximally interesting/distracting, but an explicit goal is to not interrupt your flow. Continue Reading