• Microsoft Pushes Hard with Internet Explorer 9
It looks like Microsoft IE team tries to do its best to make you forget about Internet Explorer 6/7 mess.
• Internet Explorer 6 Market Share to Reach 10% in 2010
If we analyze Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 market share trend, the following conclusion can be made.
• Mozilla to Add Weave Sync for the Next Firefox Release
It appears that Mozilla has decided to integrate data synch feature into the upcoming major Firefox release.
• Firefox 4.0 UI Redesign, Latest Screenshots
Here are the latest Firefox UI design mockups, straight from Stephen Horlander blog.
• Mozilla Introduces 64-bit Flavor
Back in April, Mozilla has started releasing 64 bit Firefox builds for Linux and Mac OSX operating systems.
• Google Chrome OS Launching this Fall
The long awaited Google Chrome OS will be make its debut later this year.
• Safari 5 Plausible Features
If MacGeneration rumors are true, Apple will unveil Safari 5 web browser tomorrow at WWDC 2010.
• May, 2010 – Internet Explorer, Firefox Share Goes Down; Chrome, Opera and Safari – Up
Another month, another market report. Let’s begin.
• Apple HTML5 Demos
- Microsoft man: “My job is to destroy IE6″
- amelie() – a devious plan to get rid of IE6
- Microsoft’s IE9 standards tests vs. reality
- Google’s Chrome ‘in retreat,’ says Microsoft
- 10 Top Firefox Apps
- Firefox Losing Early Adopters to Chrome – Will Mainstream Users Follow?
- Chrome gets Google’s new video tech
- Ballmer Compares Macs to Trucks, Disses Google OS
- Little known Norwegian browser challenges the big boys
- Acer LumiRead eBook Reader Comes Bundled With Opera Browser
- We want you for the Opera Campus Crew
- A GPU-Powered HTML5 Flickr Photo Viewer
- The Great Feature Train Robbery
- The first in-depth technical analysis of VP8
- 7 Awesome CSS3 Techniques You Can Start Using Right Now
- The Principles Of Cross-Browser CSS Coding
Thanks to Ichann, mabdul, Nox, RamaSubbu SK and zoori for links.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.