Picture Source: cNet
At the WWDC today Apple has announced the final version of Safari 4 web browser for both, Windows and Mac OS X. As I am kind of getting bored with all the lies from them, won’t even comment their latest statement: “world’s fastest and most innovative web browser.” (according to AppleInsider) Good for them, I guess.
Few new features in the final release are:
– Top Sites, offering a visual preview of frequently visited and favorite pages
– Full History Search, to search through titles, web addresses and the complete text of recently viewed pages
– Cover Flow, to easily flip through web history or bookmarks.
– Smart Address Fields for automatically completing web addresses from an easy to read list of suggestions
– Search Fields, to fine tune searches with recommendations from Google Suggest or a list of recent searches
– Full Page Zoom, for a closer look at any website without degrading the quality of the site’s layout and text.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.