This tip will help you to resume a download (especially large size) in the following cases.
Accidentally removed transfer from the transfers tab.
Closed Opera with an intention to resume download next day but transfer is missing when Opera is started.
Resume download using another mirror.
1. Rename the downloaded part
2. Start to download the original file again
3. Stop the new download a few seconds later
4. Quit Opera
5. Replace the new download file with the old one (simply rename the old file to the original filename)
6. Start Opera
7. Opera should be able to continue the old download
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.