Ain’t I lucky? I decided to do an absolutely fresh installation of Firefox 7 and would obviously have to reinstall my extensions and skins. The thing is, none of the extensions will download. This is making me sad, as Firefox has got some excellent extensions. Let’s hope that Mozilla fixes the issue soon as it has been several hours now. Click the image to witness my misery!
Update: Check Wicket’s link below for further clarification. Thanks, Wicket.
Give it a go.
Good news for all you benchmark geeks, Futuremark, the world’s leading benchmark maker, has released a new version of its highly popular web browsers testing tool for you to play with.
Peacekeeper 2 implements the latest HTML5 standards and features and was designed to work with web browsers running on any operating system and pretty much on every device (including tablets and smartphones).
After several Beta builds, Mozilla has announced everyone’s anticipated, Firefox 7.0 Final release.
To address recent (and not so) complaints, Firefox 7 has drastically reduced its memory usage and fixed several stability issues. In addition to that, Mozilla’s open source web browser also includes a few new features:
Makes web a beautiful place.
Google Chrome has recently unveiled a recent project of their own, called “Johnny Cash Project”.
What is it all about? The search giant has asked Johnny Cash fans from all over the world to come together and create a memorial music video for his last recording.
The final result is amazing and can be viewed in the following page.
- Touch Input for IE10 and Metro style Apps
- Firefox Enterprise Support: Mozilla Changes Its Tune
- Firefox Memory Leaks Once Again Causing Frustrations
- Google Chrome should be the standard Browser on the Motorola lapdock
- Google Chrome Stable Channel Update
- Google Chrome Beta Release
- Google Chrome Dev Channel Update
- Opera: Speed Dial Laundry Day
- Best Android browser 2011: which should you use?
- Opera Mobile on Android x86 at IDF 2011
- Opera Mini 6.1 for Symbian gets an update
- Updated Opera Mobile 11.1 for Symbian released
- RockMelt: Does the world need another Web browser?
- Maxthon Mobile: The Right Browser for the Samsung Galaxy S II
- Dolphin Browser HD: The Best iPad Browser Not Named Safari
If you don’t feel like reading small font size words in various web pages and can’t really be bothered to zoom in all the time, we have a simple solution: set a default page zoom level. Here is how: