- 10 IE Browser Settings for Safer Surfing
- 5 ways to power up Internet Explorer 8
- Microsoft Crawling All Over IE 8 Bugs
- Internet Explorer 8: Why make the leap?
- eBay launches bespoke version of IE8
- Find the right Firefox add-ons
- Safari hacker talks security
- The genius behind Google’s web browser
- Opera seeks dominance in world of widgets
- Opera Still Cooking With CSS3 On the Way
Here is a demo used to try it out.
The first details on the upcoming Opera Mobile 9.7 release have been revealed. One of the key features in the following version will be Opera Turbo support. In the demo video a complex page with Opera Turbo enabled managed to load site 3x times faster than the one without it.
Opera Mobile 9.7 will also speed up browsing experience due to rendering engine improvements. Actually, it will use Presto 2.2 engine (same as in Opera 10).
For more information (and improvements), please visit the following post.
Demo Video: Continue Reading
Now this is something new. According to NSSLabs, over 50% of malware infections occur via internet download. In the recent study they have tested 6 most popular web browsers to see how well they protect surfer against web based malware.
Effectiveness results (more is better)
Internet Explorer 8 (RC1) – 69%
Firefox 3.07 – 30% Continue Reading
Betavine, a Vodafone Group R&D lab, is offering developers a chance to win £20,000 in a mobile widget competition.
Developers are invited to create widgets for the Opera for Mobile 9.5 platform, which is included on Nokia 6210, Nokia N78, Nokia N95 8gb and Nokia N96 devices.
Recources to get started
Have a look and use the following recources: Continue Reading
In the recent ReadWriteWeb interview, Richard MacManus spoke with Mozilla’s Chris Beard on Firefox vision, its mobile web browser Fennec and Google Chrome.
You may read the article here.