And the numbers are in.
As we await for the next wave of Opera products, here is something to keep you busy: financial results for the third quarter of the 2012.
Spoiler alert: they are doing well.
- Revenue growth of 40%
- Record revenue and profits
- Strong revenue growth from Mobile Consumers, Mobile Publishers & Advertisers coupled with solid growth from Desktop
- Operator Opera Mini user growth 112% YoY
- 207m+ users of Opera Mobile browser products
- 280m+ people using Opera browsers every month
If you need more details about the financial health of your favorite company, head over to the investors page for a full report.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.