Today, Opera Software has revealed their Q3 2009 financial results.
Decline in revenue
• Total revenue down vs 3Q08 due to lower shipments and NRE
More than 75% of revenue from licenses
• 10 new customers since 3Q08
Users up 45% since 3Q08
• Revenue up 53%
• Successful launch of Opera 10
• Users up 130% since 3Q07
Users up 150% since 3Q08
• Continued development of revenue models
• Expect more meaningful revenue in 2010
• Successful launch of Opera Mini 5 Beta
• Users up 900% since 3Q07
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism carrier back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.