Hey, the year is not over yet as here comes what will probably be the last stable Opera 12 update in 2012.
Bringing the usual stability and performance improvements, the following build also includes a total of 3 security fixes, including a patch for the malformed GIFs.
As far as other tweaks go, there is nothing else worth mentioning.
Opera 12.12 Changelog
General and User Interface
- Several general fixes and stability improvements
- New option ‘Delete settings and data for all extensions’ option (off by default) in the Delete Private Data dialog
- Corrected an issue where using the ‘Delete Private Data’ dialog could delete extension and settings data
- Redesigned the ‘Delete Private Data’ dialog to be more usable with small screens
- Fixed an issue where quitting Opera while in fullscreen mode could cripple the interface on the next start-up
- Fixed an issue where malformed GIF images could allow execution of arbitrary code
- Fixed an issue where repeated attempts to access a target site could trigger address field spoofing
- Fixed an issue where private data could be disclosed to other computer users, or be modified by them
Opera 12.12 (x86 and x86-64)
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.