One of the my.opera.com users has written a tutorial that enables you to chat with your MSN contacts using a built-in Opera IRC client.
1. Go to Tools > Mail and Chat Accounts
2. Pick Chat (IRC)
3. Enter account details (use your Windows Live email)
4. When asked for server name, enter: im.sixxs.net
5. You should now see a tab called “&bitlbee”. Select it and type: register yourpassword
6. Now type: account add msn yourwindowsliveemail yourwindowslivepassword
7. Type account on and that’s it! For more details, visit the original post.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.