Good news for all you Firefox users out there as Mozilla has just released the Beta version of Firefox 24, which packs some new features.
Following the desktop web browsers, Firefox 24 has enabled the WebRTC API by default. In addition to that, you can now share tabs using NFC, which sounds pretty awesome. Among other features that are worth mentioning is a Night mode, giving people that love to read at night something to be thankful for.
That’s not all though, here’s a full Firefox 24 Beta changelog:
- Enabled support for WebRTC
- Ability to share open tabs between NFC-enabled phones
- Easy access to your favorite share application from main menu
- Added support for Braille, Popup announcements, Door hangers retain focus and a lot more for TalkBack users
- Better night reading experience with Night mode functionality in Reader
- Added Swedish, British and Catalan support
Firefox 24 Beta
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.