The wait is over, after a couple of quick releases, Norwegian browser maker has revealed the Beta version of Opera 12 for both x86 and x86-64 systems.
In addition to various improvements, Opera 12 brings some of the most requested features, including out of process plugins, hardware acceleration (disabled by default) and WebGL (also disabled by default).
Unlike the recently released Firefox 12, this build packs a ton of changes.
Opera 12 Beta Changelog
- Out-of-Process Plug-ins
- 64-Bit Mac and Windows Versions
- Address Field Enhancements
- Experimental Full Hardware Acceleration
- Opera Unite, Opera Widgets, and Opera Voice Discontinuation
- Right-to-Left (RTL) Script Support Added
- Expanded Language Support
- Window and Tabs API
- Improved Web Specifications Support
- and much more
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.