While we wait for the Beta release of Opera 12, here is something to cheer you up: an update for the 11.6x branch.
As with every minor browser release, Opera 11.61 includes a variety of stability, security and usability fixes, that are always welcomed.
Although it’s been officially announced, it looks like there are some issues with at least one of the mirrors, which does not yet have the latest version uploaded.
Opera 11.61 Changelog
- New web handlers tab in the Site Preferences dialog cut off, dialog not wide enough
- Crash when clicking “Use master password to protect saved passwords” checkbox
- Occasional crash when clicking a link or opening a new tab
- Opera crashes when closing a tab that has the Star Menu opened
- Can’t close Star Menu after opening Folders
- Opera crashes while closing feeds tab while dialog is open
- Opera loses advanced download settings after restart
- Opera Turbo Tooltip repeated multiple times
- Wrong new reload icon
- Zoom factor lost after selecting another message
- Bookmark star icon is not refreshed when the page is removed from the bookmarks
- Drop support for Fallback Background = 0 and Fallback Foreground = 0 in skins, fixes layout in mail window with some 3rd party skins
- Ampersands on main menu in WinXP with Zune Theme
- Titlebar remains when entering fullscreen mode (XP)
For a complete list of changes, see the following page.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.