Following a version numbering that makes sense, Microsoft has released the second update for its Internet Explorer 9 web browser.
According to the changelog, IE 9.0.2 fixes a total of 7 vulnerabilities, including 5 non security ones.
– The Internet Explorer 9 option “Ignore colors specified on webpages” does not remove background images on webpages
– Internet Explorer takes a long time to open a message in Outlook Web App
– The Save As dialog box disappears and the file is not saved when you try to download a file in Internet Explorer 9 to a network share on which you have Change permissions
– Pictures on a webpage are only partly displayed in Internet Explorer 8 when both IPv4 native sites and IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack sites exist in the network
– Internet Explorer 8 may stop responding when you browse some webpages in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2
The following update can be obtained via Windows Update.
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.