HiDPI display support is coming soon.
It looks like Google Chrome has hit another milestone as the search giant has just pushed the build 30.0.1566.2 to its dev channel.
Despite reaching such significant number, there aren’t really any major improvements yet although Linux users will finally be able to enjoy the Message Center, so at least there is that. If you are curious about the highlights, here is what you can expect from Google Chrome 30:
– The feedbackPrivate permission has been added to _api_features.json;
– Support has been added for Message Center on Linux;
– The display notification message has been modified in order to consider the device scale factor;
– V8 has been updated to version 3.20.5;
– Alt-tab should now provide visible feedback if there is only one window.
Google Chrome 30 Dev
About (Author Profile)
Vygantas is a former web designer whose projects are used by companies such as AMD, NVIDIA and departed Westood Studios. Being passionate about software, Vygantas began his journalism career back in 2007 when he founded FavBrowser.com. Having said that, he is also an adrenaline junkie who enjoys good books, fitness activities and Forex trading.